Friday, August 14, 2009

Coming home soon!

The vacation is almost over everyone, but don't think I was just sitting idle this passed week. I did have some downtime that I spent writing a bunch of reviews and I also watched a few movies and TV shows with the family. And, of course, with all that travel time I played a lot of PSP so there will be more reviews coming as well. We're on our way to 700 "page impressions" too (I'm told that's what the kids these days call it, and "hits" is so 1997) and I couldn't be happier. Expect that major overhaul to come very soon, I just don't want to launch it before it's ready. In the meantime I will gladly post index pages to be at the top after every review so you can easily navigate to them.

Also of note, my Amazon Store is back up and running, so hop on over and check to see if there is anything you want there. Again, the address for it is http://www.amazon.com/shops/xnocreativityx and make sure to message me if you found it from this site so we can work out some deals such as free expedited shipping!

EDIT: I'll add a graphic soon, but for now, those interested in following me on Twitter can do so at http://www.twitter.com/xnocreativityx I will post whenever there is an update on this site or my amazon store.

No comments:

Post a Comment