Sunday, August 9, 2009

To Simplify Things a Bit...

We passed 500 hits!! I know the content is getting to be a lot, so to simplify things a bit I figured I'd make a list of the different reviews I have so you can see them and click them to go directly without reading the "wall of text." After I redesign the site it will be easier to get to things, but this is something that's temporary and easy for me to do while I'm away on vacation.

Video Game Reviews:

Wanted: Weapons of Fate (PS3) - This was my first review, and I do make mention of Xbox 360 and PC versions.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (XBLA) - This review is for the recent release for the Xbox 360. Will be updated when the PS3 version comes out.

Bit.Boy (WiiWare) - One of the worst games I've ever played, especially on WiiWare.

Samurai Warriors: State of War (PSP) - This is now available for download from the Playstation Store, and surprisingly enjoyable for fans of the series looking for something on the go once they get passed the differences from the console version.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Reshelled (XBLA) - The first time I got a review out on the day something was released, something I enjoyed quite a bit, especially multiplayer. Most other reviews seem to be rather negative and fans loving the original are not happy with the remake. Ah well, I'm just one man.

Movie Review:

Hatchet - Available on DVD and NetFlix Instant (how I watched it). My first movie review, more will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment