Sunday, August 16, 2009

My First Contest

UPDATE 12:16 AM - Wow wow wow... So many IMs :) Sorry folks but the contest is over and we have a winner. I've actually passed 800 now, so I'm super pumped. Don't make this your last visit to the site though, expect more contests and discounts at my store coming your way along with the reviews. Thanks to everyone that participated.

UPDATE 11:43 PM - Holy crap, I shouldn't underestimate all of you... we're over 700 now, which is awesome. The review update tonight is being delayed because my Wii is considered a new system and so I had to redownload all my Virtual Console and WiiWare titles, keeping me busy (otherwise I would have seen we hit 700 much soooner!!). I promise a review will be up tonight, just can't say when. So, now here is where the winning comes in.... First person to send me a message on AIM or XBox (again, it's XnocreativityX) will get the 1600 MS Points. I can either mail you the card or e-mail you the code, it's up to you but we can work those details out when I hear from you. Now don't let this stop you from checking my site or referring other people... This is only the beginning for this site and I will be doing plenty more contests.. Thanks again for everyone making this such a success.

Ok everyone, I talked about it before, so here it is: my first contest for the site. Traffic has slowed down while I was away, and I can't blame you all, since well, I said that there really wouldn't be any updates.... but I'm back, and the updates will resume. We are still way ahead of where I thought I'd be at this point, but I'm going to be greedy :) We are currently at 635 impressions, so let's try to get to 700! Start visiting more often (reviews will be posted later tonight), start telling your friends and get them to come as well. When we hit 700 I will post and the first person to contact me will get 1600 MS Points. If the winner does not have an Xbox 360 I can always do PSN, Wiipoints, or maybe an Amazon.com gift card, I'll figure it out when the time comes.

I'd also like for people to post comments more too, I haven't had too much activity there at all. Comment on my reviews and let me know what you think, comment on the contest and see if you like it or if you'd rather a different kind of contest. I want to build a good community so that I can start doing other features that are more community related.

Ok, that's it for now... keep visiting and spread the word, if we get to this fast enough I will do more contests more often :) Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. just found your site and read the tmnt review nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. I really appreciate it. I'd really like for you to follow the site as I will be doing at least daily updates (will do as much as I can) and I plan on a LOT of changes soon as I keep hinting to. Expect lots of big things for this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow man read your marvel vs capcom 2 review and it was pretty good prolly going to buy it on psn later reminds me of the old days when I played this in high school and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool kind of contest. hope im back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Expect my Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Review to be updated within the next day or two now that the PSN version is out. I want to get some time in to compare both. Feel free to send any invites if you see me on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your review, I'd like to play it but $15 is about $5 more than I want to pay. :(

    ReplyDelete