Friday, August 7, 2009

Going on Vacation

I know, I know, I've only been up for a week and here I am going on vacation. Depending on Wi-Fi availability where I am I will still try to post stuff whenever I can, but also expect me to use that time to really get to fixing some of the things that people have been sending me feedback on in the last week. For one, I have downloaded WordPress and I'm going to mess around with that and try to get something going that is much easier to read and not just a "wall of text" as people have described it. I will try to get it so the main page is just a list of the "teasers" and then you can click for the full article from there. I am also looking into options for screenshots and maybe even video.... so expect a lot of changes soon.

I also want to thank everyone for making this a sucess. I planned on posting a "thank you" when I hit 150 hits.... I was at 120 yesterday and figured I'd keep an eye out to see when it went up, but to my surprise I just checked and it's up to 328!! This is so much more than I expected this soon, especially since I haven't had a chance to do much advertising. Look, I know it's still small numbers, but my site is small right now. I hope that I can get some of these updates and upgrades out soon enough so that number can keep growing. Keep that feedback coming!

I guess for those that may have questions as to HOW to contact me, you have my PSN ID as well as my Xbox Live Gamertag, feel free to add me. XnocreativityX is the name for both. Also, you can contact me on AIM at XnocreativityX, I always have that connected on my phone. You can also check out my Amazon Store at http://www.amazon.com/shops/xnocreativityx and contact me through there.

See you all when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment